GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize it's always been a bit of a joke around here..., more of a running gag than anything..., but I'll be doing name tags for ALL the lunch rides for the rest of the winter.

Here's a sample of the new tags, and I think we might even get Bartman and Tequila Roy to wear one... :lol::lol:

-

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I realize it's always been a bit of a joke around here..., more of a running gag than anything..., but I'll be doing name tags for ALL the lunch rides for the rest of the winter.

Here's a sample of the new tags, and I think we might even get Bartman and Tequila Roy to wear one... :lol::lol:

-

Well, maybe (just MAYBE) that might be better in appearance than mine. I'll wear one for Bev, as long as you don't think it's for you Brian. ;)

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, maybe (just MAYBE) that might be better in appearance than mine. I'll wear one for Bev, as long as you don't think it's for you Brian. ;)
If I hadn't maxed out my account at Harbor Freight, I'd make up a special one just for you out of duct tape. :lol::lol:

-

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Well why do we have to have one with Brian on it, I support the support Bev but look like having Brian name on there too is a little much.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I agree I am thinking BrianH might be a little much:eek:4: But why not one that just says:

"RIDING FOR BEVERLY":thumbup:

Why not put it out to the whole family:shrug::agree:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep! I'll wear that name tag!
I knew I could get you to wear one..., one way or the other. Wait till Beverly hears that you're going to wear a name tag. For SURE, that will lift her spirits... :lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Please make my name tag as follows:

Tom Thompson (Old Biker Tom)
I'm not as young as I look

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well why do we have to have one with Brian on it, I support the support Bev but look like having Brian name on there too is a little much.
I have to get SOMETHING out of this! It's the price all you guys (and gals) are going to have to pay for the pleasure of my esteem company. :lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
That's a great idea, Brian. I would love to wear that one.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts

-

OK by me Brian

·
Registered
132 Posts
name tag

Enjoyed the ride on 2/21 and yes I would like to have a nametag in the future.
Bluejerry
Jerry

Thanks

-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts