GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been asked to set up a lunch run so the South Fla members can go and have the fun and fellowship that we have in the Central and Northeast side fo the state. I had mentioned in the lunch run schedule about something in April down at Everglades City. I've been there several times and always ate at the Seafood Depot. It is a large place and could easily hold our group. The food is good and has average portions. They have a really good salad bar. The dates that are still open are April 18 and 25. Easter is on the 12th so I figured the 11th would not be a good one to plan as riders would have other family things to do. Everglades City is about 275 miles from Orlando so that would give others from this area an idea on how far the ride would be. Input on a firm date are welcome.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I Think Leesburg Bike Fest is on Apr 24-26 for the ones going to that. ?

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
The 18th would work better for us. By the end of the month we're getting ready to head back up north. Have to be home by the beginning of May to get ready for Cats-Cade. :thumbup:

-

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I have been asked to set up a lunch run so the South Fla members can go and have the fun and fellowship that we have in the Central and Northeast side fo the state. I had mentioned in the lunch run schedule about something in April down at Everglades City. I've been there several times and always ate at the Seafood Depot. It is a large place and could easily hold our group. The food is good and has average portions. They have a really good salad bar. The dates that are still open are April 18 and 25. Easter is on the 12th so I figured the 11th would not be a good one to plan as riders would have other family things to do. Everglades City is about 275 miles from Orlando so that would give others from this area an idea on how far the ride would be. Input on a firm date are welcome.
April 18th is great for me. Once we agree on the day I could set it up since I live on Marco not to far from Everglades City.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
April 18th is great for me. Once we agree on the day I could set it up since I live on Marco not to far from Everglades City.
OK folks..., it's official. Steve has volunteered to coordinate a lunch ride to Everglades City on April 18. Go for it, Steve... :clap2::clap2::clap2:

-

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
The 18th sounds good for me too. I'm going to have to get up early for that one. Like BrianH... I have to be home before the end of April for tax time. UGGG!:cry:

Shadow1

Hal

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
The 18th sounds good for me too. I'm going to have to get up early for that one. Like BrianH... I have to be home before the end of April for tax time. UGGG!:cry:
My taxes are already done and filed... ;)

-

·
Registered
334 Posts
It's great to see a lunch run in South Florida, and athough I can't say 100% at this time, my wife and I hope to be there.
Thank to those that organised this.

Harry.

Hang in there Bev, you can do it !!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I just found out that I am going to Hutchinson Island Marriott Resort & Marina on the 17,18, & 19th (Company awards thing). So I will not be able to make that date. I will still do the preliminary stuff and get it set up for you all. If you want me to.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I am a new wing owner. Love to start to ride with you folks. I have been hanging out with the vtx guys in so-flo.

The 25th of april is the leesburg, fl motorcycle rally.

Open to most other dates. Need to put miles on the new ride.

David
pembroke pines

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
David, check out the following thread regarding Florida lunch meets:

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196393

Hope to see you at a few...

I am a new wing owner. Love to start to ride with you folks. I have been hanging out with the vtx guys in so-flo.

The 25th of april is the leesburg, fl motorcycle rally.

Open to most other dates. Need to put miles on the new ride.

David
pembroke pines

1 - 12 of 12 Posts