GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thinking about doing a lunch run soon. Getting antsy for a long ride. I've communicated with some others to see if a lunch run sounded good to them. So far there's a few up for it. Anybody else interested?

But first:

When hasn't been determined yet.
Where hasn't been determined yet.

But it is gonna be soon!

I'd like to know if anybody can recommend a place to gather somewhere between Knoxville & Nashville.
I'll take it from there.

Sometime around the end of March.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I don't know anything about the two cities mentioned. I do know something about Kitty Hawk, N.C. Ya'll ride here, I'll take care of finding the place.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Let me know when and where, I just might go with you.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Hey Chef, make it the first weekend in April, and near Nashville, & I just might try to meat up with you all. :wink: (Notice how I spelled meet?) LOL A good steak, or mad cow burgers sounds pretty good. :eat1:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Lunch

OK Wingnut.....I'll meet you in Henderson, KY and we can ride to lunch together. I'll keep an eye on Chef's posts to see where the time and place is. Somewhere around Crossville would be good.
Jerry

·
Registered
368 Posts
How about Falls Creek Falls State Park? It's close to Crossville, TN .

·
Registered
325 Posts
:eat1: Sho am hongry. :eat2:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Chef, you know Ed and I are in on it. He always plans great rides. No interstate (if possible) and LOTS of curves :D :D I'll have him holler at you about route options. Take care and can't wait.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Destination? Whats that??

Destination?!?! We don't need NO stinking destination! Just need a GPS to get home sometime!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I see Falls Creek has a restaurant that can handle a BUNCH of us. Now to decide when.....

·
Registered
152 Posts
Fall CreekFalls...My Home!!

Hey guys, I'm in. I live about 20 minutes from Fall Creek Falls. It does have a large restaurant and many scenic miles within the park. There is also a large Inn/motel right on the water. March is considered the off-season so rooms would probably be pretty reasonable. Would be happy to guide everybody around if you want to come on up.

·
Registered
264 Posts
This ain't fair Chef, you guys planning a ride and us planning where we're going to pile the snow from the next storm.

S

·
0 Posts
Keep us posted on info - I am planning a late June trip to Tennessee and would sure like view your experiences and recommendations.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts