GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Charles will be leaving for the UK soon and will be in Daytona Beach on Sunday October 15. We have arranged to to meet for some wings at the Wing House at noon.

Wing House
2721 W International Speedway Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Here is their web site:

http://www.winghouse.com/05_locations_showall.asp

Keep in mind it is the unofficial first weekend of Biketoberfest so it may be a little crowded. But the sights are worth the trip.

Lets get together to say good bye to a true gentleman and have some fun. Let me know if you plan on being there so I can try to reserve a table if they will do that.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Roy....I would love to come and see Chaz one more time before he goes back to the Isle of Guernsey. Briefly spoke with him while we were at Traxxion. Give me a call.
Oct 12 is Thursday not Sunday BTW.
Tom

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bulldog said:
Roy,

I called the restraunt and spoke with the waitress. You guys are all set....LOL

Bulldog
Oh no. :cry: :cry: :cry:

We're in deep do-do now.

:crew:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Roy, the 12th is a Thursday and Sunday is the 15th. Can you please clear up the time I want to be there. I'll have to drag Silver Meteor to the WingHouse kicking and screaming again. :a13: :beer3:

I'm assuming you meant Sunday the 15th.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Wayne. I changed to original post to the 15th.

:oops:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Obviously posted while partaking in a Vodka taste test!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just fixed myself a little eye opener and let me tell you, that Crater Lake is just as good as Grey Goose. I need to really look around for this maybe one of the local places can get it.

Thanks again George. This is some good stuff. Let me know when you get down this way and dinner is on me. I hope your feeling better and ready to ride again.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I'll be at Orlando Exec airport most of the day tomorrow and Thursday. If your schedule is open, we could do lunch. If not, I am sure to have an overnight in the near future.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately I have to go to Jacksonville tomorrow and I work on Thursday. You will have to let me know the next time you get back in the area. I'm sure Wayne would be up for a ride.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shameless bump

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Is there any interest in going for a ride after lunch?

The weather is cooling off nicely now it could be nice for Sunday afternoon. I can show you the best "curvy" :a13: roads we have to offer.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GL1800GSXR1000 said:
Is there any interest in going for a ride after lunch?

The weather is cooling off nicely now it could be nice for Sunday afternoon. I can show you the best "curvy" :a13: roads we have to offer.
I won't be able to go for a ride, but the weather is supposed to be nice and I know Wayne knows where all three of the curves in Florida are.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Wayne,

I have arranged for a proper "Lap Dance" for Roy and Chazz at the restaurant.

So Wayne, if they go overtime, I will not be there to pay the overtime. Please keep things under control for me, will ya? I don't want to be "NOT" welcome back to that eating establishment.

Thanks

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dawggy, Dawggy, Dawggy,

Now don't go gettin' me thrown out of yet another restaurant. I might have start eating my own cooking. Or come up there and let my sweetie cook for me!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One final bump. See you all at the Wing House. I will probably get there early to get a table before the football crowds.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts