GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Sounds good. Anyone going from the shore area?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I will do a little ride from BurgerKing in Greenbrook on 22 west up there we will be leaving at 10;30 am

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
I'm going to try to make it. But there's a family obligation I have to get out of. If I go, I'll meet you at BK on Rt 22.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Are you still set for 10:30 at BK in Greenbrook?

Would you welcome a husband and wife on a 05 Goldwing wearing "Toxic" colored jackets to join you?

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Are you still set for 10:30 at BK in Greenbrook?

Would you welcome a husband and wife on a 05 Goldwing wearing "Toxic" colored jackets to join you?
The more, the merrier I'd say. You and your wife are most welcome to join the group, toxic colored jackets and all. ;) (Sorry John, wasn't sure you were going to answer.)

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
John,
Thanks for leading a fantastic ride up to the Chatterbox today! The ride and the scenery were wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed myself! The great hamburger at the end was a perfect finale to the day. :yes1::yes1:
NJREF, we missed ya. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Sorry,couldn't make this ride. I got in from SMRI. Left Bryson City,NC at 2:50 AM and pulled into Shrewsbury at 2:50 PM.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Sorry folks....my daughter was home from college and left later than expected (summer term)

Still lots of summer riding remaining...hope to catch up with you soon!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks we all had a nice day for a ride hope to see more out next time its fun to get out and ride a meet some of the people from the bord

1 - 17 of 17 Posts