GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My club wants to ride from the DC area over to Luray caverns ride this Sunday. Looking for a place we could stop for lunch or so for about 15-25 of us. Any ideas?
Cheers

·
Registered
359 Posts
Luray Eats

We have been to "Dan's Steakhouse" just west of Luray caverns. The food was good and lots of room for groups. We had about ten people riding that day. I work on alot bikes that belong to "Blue Nights" at my shop. Bob Hall, Woody, Larry Coates, Steve Smith aka snowman, Mike Williams , Gunny Best, Sonny Franklin and many more.

Ride Safe and God Bless,

Dan Kenney
Motovation Cycles & Accessories
Mechanicsville, Maryland
301-472-1811

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Dan!

:)
That's us! Blue Knight MD I. In fact, you put the XM radio on my BlueWing last summer. Good hearing from you. I was considering the mic-mutes and everyone says their great. Any thoughts?
Cheers dude
Bob

·
Registered
291 Posts
If y'all like Mexican, definitely go to "Jalisco" in Luray.

Good Mexican food, pepared by Mexicans - and reasonably priced.

Roy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bob,

If any of the other suggestions don't appeal to you, try Brown's Resturant (Chinese food) in downtown Luray. I've eaten there many times and I can highly recommend them.

If you decide to try Dan's you may want to call ahead and make a reservation. Every time I've passed by Dan's on a weekend it has been really crowded.

Regards,
Ben

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds Good!

Thanx Ben...I'll run these options by the club an see what they want to do. Thanx for the recommendation.
Cheers
Bob[/list]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts