GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2008 GL1800 2nd Gen
1,571 Posts
Rest in peace, Bulldog. Prayers for Meesh and family. Always enjoyed our talks the couple times I visited you and Meesh.

·
Registered
214 Posts
The death of Luther has saddened me beyond words. Bulldog was a decent honorable man and a class act too. I remember fondly of the stories he would share with me on his years in Paris, France. A city he dearly loved. Luther was truly a remarkable man that enjoyed life to the fullest. RIP my dear friend.
Sam

Reactions: lyle doverspike

·
Registered
2008 GL1800 Base Model
1,213 Posts
Bought my Grip Puppies and Speed Bleeders from him 10 years ago and a fine person to do business with. Rest In Peace, Bulldog.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
He will be missed. I bought my first Pitbull lift from him in '06 after Catts Cade and many parts after that. Thanks for all you've done!

Reactions: Bartman

·
Registered
404 Posts
Sorry to hear this.....bought stuff from him years ago.....RIP Bulldog......

·
Registered
8 Posts
RIP bulldog. I always got my tires from bulldog even though it was a 100 mile one way trip to his shop,but I knew the job would be done correctly. The man was a ballbuster extraordinaire, but one of the nicest and gl1800 knowledgeable dudes in the Catskills. Enjoy your journey in your new shop bulldog.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
So long, Bulldog! The GL1800 family has lost a giant personalty wrapped in a small package. Best wishes to Meesh and family.

Frank Carpenter

·
Registered
2018 BMW R1200GS RALLYE
4,450 Posts
As I don’t follow the entire forum these days… I’ve just found out about this, and it’s hitting me hard.

All of you who I’ve met & know on this board… all of the great rides & meets we’ve shared shared together over the years… it all because of ‘Dawg.

Not long after I bought my first Goldwing back in 2005… I stumbled on to this forum, and Dawg invited me up to Cats-Cade the following month. Being a complete newbie to ’Wings, and having only recently returned to riding after a long hiatus… I was pretty hesitant about going ‘mountain riding’ in a group. I was still learning the bike, and didn’t trust my riding skills at that time… but he was pretty doggone persistent, and convinced me to go. It ended up being one of the best decisions of my life… and led to the many of the friendships, good times, and great fun I’ve had with you folks.

I last spoke with him back in early October. I knew his health wasn’t great… but in true Bulldog fashion, he never let on the extent.

I know I’m rambling… but as I said, this hits hard. He will most definitely be missed.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
RIP, Bulldog. Your Cats-Cade events were certainly appreciated by those who attended.
I attended a Cats-Cade rally a number of years ago.......... Wow I had a great time, and had the chance to meet the Bull in person.........

Ronnie
12/27/21

21 - 40 of 55 Posts