GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Been away from all forums for many years. Just heard this news today. So sad that i reached out a couple of mobths ago and was curious why there was no response. Figured I'd reconnect in the spring..
Luther was a special man and a unique individual. Loved him dearly and maintained contact for a number of years beyond the motorcycle events.
He will be missed by so many. Prayers to Meesh..

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Sorry to hear this, prayers sent for family and friends.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Wow!! Haven’t been around the forum for a while..it’s a shock to read of Dawgs passing. My best to Meesh and family.. I’m glad to be able to call him a friend. You had to know him…to love him and his gruff exterior. A true good person who would share anything he had. You will be missed. Gods speed my friend. Byron

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Sorry to hear of Dawgs passing. God Speed !

Reactions: Bartman

·
Registered
2003 GL1800A, Illusion Blue, original owner!
2,450 Posts
I haven't been on this board much in recent years, but I remember Bulldog well from the earlier days. RIP, Bulldog!

·
Trained Killer Member
2022 GL1800 DCT Tour
1,595 Posts
OMG! Just now seeing this. Bulldog was one of THE coolest guys on the boards. Met him in 2007 at my first Applecade. Spent many times smokin' and jokin' with him (and Michelle). I always got my Amsoil from him. Bought a lot of farkles from him as well. A genuine human being, that's for sure. He'll be sorely missed. My deepest condolences to the family. RIP Bulldog....

·
Registered
794 Posts
I used to be TequilaRoy on this board but haven't been here in a long time. When I spoke to Meesh, we talked about all the people that passed through their home and garage and she said how much Bulldog loved arguing and yelling at everyone. They certainly broke the mold with Bulldog. RIP my friend....
You'll always be TequilaRoy to me :)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
What a great person he was
Remember camping with my camper and he rig the bed to fall down middle of the night I could hear him laugh his ass off when it came down
Going to miss u buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ruck and aht_six
41 - 55 of 55 Posts