GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
No I haven't now that you mention it. Didn't he say something a few months ago about maybe moving to Pennsylvania or something??

Also, I never hear anything from MarkJ. He used to post from Iowa almost every day.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Saw a post from Mark over on Riders rally the other day, so he's ok.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Been wondering about Rick, haven't seen him on here for a couple months. Tim

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
He was here recently, Saying HI! I've never met, but enjoyed his video! If he had a "White" one, I think he would have a Better time on his 24 hr Gap!

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Jchefboyardee said:
He was here recently, Saying HI! I've never met, but enjoyed his video! If he had a "White" one, I think he would have a Better time on his 24 hr Gap!
Jchefboyardee,
I think you have confused YellowWolf with LVWolfman. I don't know LVWolfman so I can't say if that was an insult to either. Lets hope it was a compliment to both and forget it.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I havent seen a post from Rick in a while as well, now that you mention it.

MarkJ used to frequent the off-topic board. I havent seen his posts since it was taken away.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup, after years of reading and comunicating with some people here and then one day they disappear, one wonders and hopes for the best.

I can't believe closing down the off-topic board can chase that many people away but then again this site is about Goldwings.

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
I sent an email to LVWolfman several days ago and it didn't bounce but he hasn't yet replied either.

hmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Wi_Winger said:
Yup, after years of reading and comunicating with some people here and then one day they disappear, one wonders and hopes for the best.

I can't believe closing down the off-topic board can chase that many people away but then again this site is about Goldwings.
Yes, but even the best of friends can only stand re-hashing tire life, oil brands, Harley vs. Honda, etc. before getting bored. Now that you look at it, on this board, count how many "off topic" subjects are on the main board.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Do a search on his name...he is still around on this board.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
He stopped in at the electronic/gps board yesterday. Seems as if some low lifes broke into his vehicle and stole his GPS among other items.

CLICK HERE

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I spoke with Rick on the phone a few weeks ago. He's fine. He's just not spending as much time on this board since the OT went away.

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
Wi_Winger said:

Thank God some went away!

I won't even venture to mention names in fear of a reincarnation !

Bradford

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
24 Carat said:
I won't even venture to mention names in fear of a reincarnation ! Bradford
Reincarnation???

Get a dictionary.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts