GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several years ago Lyle Lovett wrote a poem about ridding motorcycles and the connection we have and how strangers wave to each other as they pass. I have searched without any luck. Anyone know what I am talking about?

·
Premium Member
19,868 Posts
Don't know about the poem but when I was racing enduro he was an A rider and excellent in the dirt. He recently bought a tricked out CRF250 from Honda of Houston and they made him a duplicate to show in their store. He lives NW of Houston on a ranch in Klein TX. He also used to own a KTM dealership in Stafford TX.

And he use to nail Julia Roberts. Not bad for a funny looking skinny Aggie who sings a little

G

·
Don't know about the poem but when I was racing enduro he was an A rider and excellent in the dirt. He recently bought a tricked out CRF250 from Honda of Houston and they made him a duplicate to show in their store. He lives NW of Houston on a ranch in Klein TX. He also used to own a KTM dealership in Stafford TX.

And he use to nail Julia Roberts. Not bad for a funny looking skinny Aggie who sings a little
:lol: You funny.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts