Holy crap, what blinding speed. Must have hit 45 in that one section. :22yikes:

·
Registered
967 Posts
I like how the guys in the truck didn't wait for the cops to get to him

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Uh oh the police are in trouble again, one of em smacked him a couple times. :joke:

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like how the guys in the truck didn't wait for the cops to get to him
Not only that, but did you catch the bald LEO come over after he was down and get in two quick punches. What do you want to bet that because of that, he'll get some if not all of the charges dropped.

IDIOT COPS! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
208 Posts
i think the guys in the 2 trucks were under cover cops...

This guy just wanted to be on TV

·
Registered
728 Posts
I particulary like the part at 1:40 when the cop comes running up from the opposite direction after the perp is being subdued by 4 or 5 guys and starts pounding on the guy. Looks sorta like a LA cop wanna be AKA "the Rodney King meet and greet gang"

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Blinding, breakneck speeds!!

I'll bet they hit 35 to 40 a couple of times.

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
I'm pretty sure the guys in the pickups were Cops that had been listening in. Both trucks were identical and the Cops in the marked cars made no effort to stop them or have them move out of the way.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
LOL! At first, I thought someone taught OJ how to ride a bike! :wrong:

Rider seemed to be a little confused on what his plans were. At least the rider didn't bend up the bike.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
O.J. Chase on a Motorcycle:lol::lol:. Well at least that let the rider put the sidestand down before the beatdown.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Did he really have his "foot stabilizer" extended on that first turn??
:shock:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Cops should of saved their gas and ran after him.
Oh, no !! And be repremanded for damaging government property? They'd probably have to pay for the repairs out of their paychecks.

·
Vendor
22,228 Posts
I particularly enjoyed the move where he hopped over the median onto the entrance ramp, only to end up right back on the highway again.

I watched it on the local news here. He was wanted on a Federal parole violation. The news called it a "High speed chase".

·
Registered
19,385 Posts
He was probably going as fast as that particular brand will go:shrug:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts