GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ok i'm going to put this out there is anyone up for lunch and a meet and greet at catfish cabin 8524 US Highway 431Albertville, AL 35950 12:00 noon 06/27/15 this is about half way for all that posted on my thread (SLOW IN ALABAMA ) your input is welcome .............jduck​

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I would like to join you guys if you don't mind. Not sure I can make it at this time, but by mid next week I should know and if I can I will be there.

Anyone else from Huntsville area going? If so maybe I could meet up with you and ride down together.

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Sounds good to me also but unfortunately...:shrug:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
make it a iron butt run larry lol :shrug:

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Sorry James,... as Hoosier Daddy says,... "Larry, you'll never be an Iron Butt Rider". (he's right!)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
next time larry , have a safe trip out west ...........jduck

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
next time larry , have a safe trip out west ...........jduck
Thanks James. It's been a while since I was there last. Looking forward to Ridin' in the Rockies! :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,544 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wouldn't you know - I have a prior commitment this Saturday, so I won't be able to join y'all. Hopefully next time...

c~

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wouldn't you know - I have a prior commitment this Saturday, so I won't be able to join y'all. Hopefully next time...

c~
it's not this saturday it's saturday the 27th

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
How long will it take to get there at 35 mph?

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I am going to try and make it. Usually do not work 6 days but scheduled that Saturday (3rd shifts). Albertville only about a hour from me.
Always love catfish!:lol:

·
Read Only
853 Posts
I've got a new granddaughter due to arrive any day now, but if nothing happens then I'll try to make this ride. I have eaten there before, as well as nearby Top O the River in Guntersville.

Update; I was just informed that we have other plans that Saturday. :roll:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I am going to try and make it. Usually do not work 6 days but scheduled that Saturday (3rd shifts). Albertville only about a hour from me.
Always love catfish!:lol:
You must have the afterburners kicked in then. I pick up and deliver to a place about a mile and a half past, and it take me an hour and twenty minutes from Huntsville.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
You must have the afterburners kicked in then. I pick up and deliver to a place about a mile and a half past, and it take me an hour and twenty minutes from Huntsville.

I was close, just did Mapquest from Hartselle (not Huntsville) and 2 different routes are around 1 hour.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts