GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I've got a new granddaughter due to arrive any day now, but if nothing happens then I'll try to make this ride. I have eaten there before, as well as nearby Top O the River in Guntersville.

Update; I was just informed that we have other plans that Saturday. :roll:

Stanley, I was hoping you could make it...I was buying if you gave me your billfold!;)

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Since Sat. looks like a wash out & Sun. looks like a "GREAT" day to ride...no rain & cooler temps...who wants to M&G somewhere or just meet & ride?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Since Sat. looks like a wash out & Sun. looks like a "GREAT" day to ride...no rain & cooler temps...who wants to M&G somewhere or just meet & ride?
there is a DQ just down the road from the catfish cabin we could meet at :shrug:

·
Read Only
853 Posts
A Sunday meet sounds good to me, but timing may interfere with those that attend both church services. But, if everyone agrees to it, then I'll try to be there. I say try because we have a new granddaughter due any day now.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts

I normally do not work 3rd shift but do Sat. night, working off Sunday morning. I will check in on this thread to see when/where. I was hoping for several to be able to make it but if the weather, jobs etc. maybe we can still get together some weekend.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
<br>
<br><br>I normally do not work 3rd shift but do Sat. night, working off Sunday morning.  I will check in on this thread to see when/where. I was hoping for several to be able to make it but if the weather, jobs etc. maybe we can still get together some weekend.<br>
<br>

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
sunday 2:30 DQ 1905 US HIGHWAY 431
BOAZ, AL 35957-5915

·
Registered
935 Posts
Sorry guys, the Mrs says we'll have to take a rain check this weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I saw a reddish wing and a gray triked wing heading east on 565 today around 11:00. Was that any of y'all?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Needing a nice ride, I plan on riding over from Pickwick Dam, Tennessee area. My thoughts are to ride South to Iuka, Mississippi, Rt 72 East to Rt 157 South to Rt 36 East to Rt 67 South to Crawford Rd East to Ruth Rd to and cross Rt 231 to Rt 69 left to Guntersville then South on Rt 431 to Boaz... Lived at Guntersville several years, good riding area and will be nice to revisit the area. :thumbup:
Chip.....

·
Read Only
853 Posts
Chip, from Athens, Al, I normally take I-65 south to rt. 67 , then to rt 36, then to Union Hill Rd to Hwy 231 at Morgan City. Cross 231 onto Union Grove Rd till it deadens onto Rt 69 towards Guntersville, then south on Rt 431 to Boaz. Very silmilar route to what you are taking, except more back country roads with shady hills and curves.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Y'all be safe tomorrow.

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Chip, from Athens, Al, I normally take I-65 south to rt. 67 , then to rt 36, then to Union Hill Rd to Hwy 231 at Morgan City. Cross 231 onto Union Grove Rd till it deadens onto Rt 69 towards Guntersville, then south on Rt 431 to Boaz. Very silmilar route to what you are taking, except more back country roads with shady hills and curves.[/QUOTE Thanks for your directions! :shock: I'm checking them out now...... Chip :thumbup:

21 - 40 of 57 Posts