GL1800Riders Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
we will be there at 2:30 for ice cream :lol: O and to meet who ever shows up :roll:.........jduck

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
well we had a great time today. and it was good to put a face to the name . i got a lot of good info to . thanks for comming ride safe ...........jduck

·
Registered
589 Posts
Enjoyed the meet & greet! You all have nice looking bikes that appear to be spotless! Chip... :thumbup:

·
Read Only
853 Posts
Good turnout for a Sunday, I think. We had 6 bikes Show up and was a good meet. I enjoyed it and the ride getting there. My brother and I even managed to have a meal at The Top O The River in Guntersville before heading home. We just pulled in the driveway. Maybe we can do this at least a couple times a year.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Some faces should remain on the post office wall!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I hate not making it Sunday. Work wise, it would had been better for me on the original Saturday planned if not for the rain.
Hoping we can plan another M&G RTE soon with even more joining in. My brother Bobby just recently got a Goldwing Trike and a couple more of us are always looking for a day trip ride.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
That sounds good to me, I enjoyed the M&G last Sunday...lets take turns planning future M&G...how about you setting up the next one bamadave..

I like jduckjduck59 suggestion of the Catfish Cabin in Albertville.
Top of the River in Guntersville as mentioned by Stanley. I have never been as several might not have either.
Rattlesnake Saloon in Tuscumbia.
Big Bob Gibson BBQ (Great ribs) or Alphonso's (Great pizza) in Decatur
Joe's Crabshack in B'ham
Clark's in Athens/Bright Star in Bessemer(both a little more $)

Anybody have any suggestions join in. Tommy, you are near Birmingham area, any good places you might know or heard of and have been wanting to try?

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
I like jduckjduck59 suggestion of the Catfish Cabin in Albertville.
Top of the River in Guntersville as mentioned by Stanley. I have never been as several might not have either.
Rattlesnake Saloon in Tuscumbia.
Big Bob Gibson BBQ in Decatur (Great ribs)
Momma's Grill in Falkville (off I-65)
Clark's in Athens/Bright Star in Bessemer(both a little more $)

Anybody have any suggestions join in. Tommy, you are near Birmingham area, any good places you might know or heard of and have been wanting to try?
All those places are good places to have a M&G...I don't think "The Bright Star" would be a good place to leave your bike parked unattended.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Clark's in Athens is a fantastic place to eat!

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
Read Only
853 Posts
I second that on the Clark's restaurant. Every thing that I've had there was very good. They do keep weird hours, though.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts