GL1800Riders Forums banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
It still the same or worst.

That's probably the best way, I'm sure you also know you could just go strait (Rt110) after the rotary (Major Drug route into Lowell from Lawrence) ridding all along the Merrimack River into Tyngsboro.

Have you notice all that Umass Lowell has been doing all around Lowell including the new Bridge over the Merrimack ?
We have a saying at work when we see the unbelievable things people in Lawrence do - "the OIL factor," Only In Lawrence!

I live right near the rotary, several houses from the big, blue water tank at the top of the hill. I will often take Rte 110 too. Last summer i got stuck in traffic a couple of times because of road work on Rte 110 before the bridge by the UMass Lowell north campus. There seems to be no end to the construction at UMass Lowell.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Good morning,

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Saturday i finalized a deal on a 2012 level 2 wing. I hope to pick it up when the roads are clear of this snow.

I also look foward to meeting you during the upcoming year on a ride or 3

Have a great day.

Shorty
Hey Shorty, so you sold the Valk after all these years and joined the world of Gold Wings, welcome!!

So how's the VRCC group anybody left? I haven't been on the VRCC board for a very long time so not sure if it's even still an active board??

Good luck with your new Wing maybe we'll see each other on the road this summer.

Take care,

·
Registered
144 Posts
Braintree......

·
Registered
166 Posts
Salisbury - GWRRA CH A and Patriot Riders CH 1, former Blue Knights Mass V Member

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hi Guys I am from North Adams and will always call it home. Coming home in October,going to try to rent a bike for a few days. The closest place to rent a bike so far is South Hampton.Can't wait to ride The Mohawk Trail and some other roads that I haven't had a chance to ride on a bike yet. First I have to take care of mom & dad as they are getting older and need some help. All you guys from MASS. TAKE CARE AND BE SAFE:yes1:

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Hi Guys I am from North Adams and will always call it home. Coming home in October,going to try to rent a bike for a few days. The closest place to rent a bike so far is South Hampton.Can't wait to ride The Mohawk Trail and some other roads that I haven't had a chance to ride on a bike yet. First I have to take care of mom & dad as they are getting older and need some help. All you guys from MASS. TAKE CARE AND BE SAFE:yes1:
Here's a section of the Mohawk Trail.

Please choose HD quality on the bottom right corner of video screen once video starts.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Here's a section of the Mohawk Trail.

Please choose HD quality on the bottom right corner of video screen once video starts.

Thanks for posting the video of the Mohawk Trail. I loved it. That is a nice ride all the way.Where did you eat your good meal? Also did you post the video of MT. GREYLOCK? That is another nice ride. THX AGAIN OH I just saw that you did post the MT GREYLOCK video.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Thanks for posting the video of the Mohawk Trail. I loved it. That is a nice ride all the way.Where did you eat your good meal? Also did you post the video of MT. GREYLOCK? That is another nice ride. THX AGAIN OH I just saw that you did post the MT GREYLOCK video.
You're welcome.

The "good meal" was lunch at the Mohawk Park Family Campground Restaurant & Pub in Charlemont, Mass.

Great country rustic place with great hardy food, friendly folks and where lots of bikes riding through the area stop.

I have two videos on Mt.Graylock

Riding down Rockwell Road on the western side, leads to Rt.7 "Dancing with the big girl"

Please choose HD quality on the bottom right of video screen once video starts.

Riding up the Notch Road from N,Adams "Mt.Graylock, MA, Motorcycle North side ride up"

·
Registered
931 Posts
Shorty2012 Yes NH is fantastic. We use to camp at Mt. Modnadnock,and Lake Winnipesaukee. All of New England has great places to ride.I'm upset because I have not ridden any of them yet on a bike,but I hope to this fall. ALL OF YOU BE SAFE OUT THERE. RAY&OY:thumbup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Weymouth I lived in South Weymouth till 2003

Good morning,

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Saturday i finalized a deal on a 2012 level 2 wing. I hope to pick it up when the roads are clear of this snow.

I also look foward to meeting you during the upcoming year on a ride or 3

Have a great day.

Shorty
Hi my dad owned Sunset service Maybe go on a ride some time,Steve O Halifax MA.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts