GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I was conversing with everyone's friend, Capt'n Ron in another thread and we decided that it might be time for anther RTE to Bubs BBQ in Sunderland Ma. Are there any others that might be interested in attending? How about 10/2 at 12:00ish?

I wonder if we could get Adam to join us??

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Adam is having knee surgery next Wednesday so he won't be able to join us. I told him that there will be others starting back up in the spring. He will be invited and informed

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Just posted this date on my calendar...(y).......(and I'll be almost a year older [10/4] )

Ronnie
9/22/22

Reactions: schnits and Jack2

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Damn! I don't have to work that day, or any day!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Will be watching that tropical mess currently menacing the Gulf coast of FL. That could be paying us a visit on our day..

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Let's keep this post up to date, I love the RTE, as well, as meeting everybody in person... ALWAYS a fun time as well as good food...................

Ronnie
9/24/22

Reactions: Jack2

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well gentleman, the weather seems to be improving up here in New England for Sunday. From the last I seen, cloudy with only a 22% chance of rain. High of 63. Keeping our fingers crossed so that we can feast on BBQ this weekend.

I feel for the poor folks down in Fla. that this storm will effect. Please be safe you all. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Sorry but we have been asked to a family function for Sunday. Someone please eat my share.

And BTW, there is still good riding. No need to wait for spring for another RTE.

Reactions: Jack2

·
Registered
413 Posts
Here in South Western CT it looks like Sunday AM may be wet but up in MA it's looking dry so I am still hopeful. I don't mind a bit of rain at the start if most of the ride will be dry.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts