GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roads are wet and bridges are slushy. Still snowing. we got 4-6 here at work and 2-4 at home. Got some pics on the way in I'll try to post later.

·
Registered
136 Posts
What happened to Spring

In Concord, NC my company let us go early yesterday already had 5" of snow. My trusty broom handle said we ended up with 13". Where's Spring?
Randy F
'02 Silver 1800

·
Registered
170 Posts
Got my truck stuck for 3 days, first because of the snow, then the mud.
Finally got it out last night when the temps dropped below freezing. And we're expecting more this weekend. aaaaaaaaaaa-rats. I want to ride. The only thing that make it acceptable is that I know we need the moisture to break the drought that we've had for the last few years. Just wish it would all come at higher elevations than were I'm at. Like about 8,000'

·
Registered
882 Posts
This is what I did today. I have alternate Fridays off. Always a bonus when it lines up with the weather. Got my "chores" done in the am and did about 150 miles in the pm and washed the scooter when I got home. Went to Taylors Falls and on my way home decided to go to Prescott which is as far the opposite way from my house as is Taylors Falls.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts