GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My goal was to ride to work at least one day of every month of the year since buying the Wing. I've had her since September and was getting worried, because of all the snow we've had in Salt Lake since Christmas, that the roads would never be clear in January.

Finally, it got warm enough yesterday to clear the ice from the mountain roads I have to come down from and today it is still above freezing, so I rode to work and covered January.

You would think that six weeks would not be enough to drive one crazy, :cus: but I can't stress how good it felt to be back on two wheels! :luf1:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Whew.. that was close!!

Can't wait to get back on mine... think I'll take up smoking after the ride :D

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IB Mike said:
Can't wait to get back on mine... think I'll take up smoking after the ride :D
I'll light up a cigar in your honor tonight, LOL! :)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Cigar

Storm, a good cigar is always great after a ride. Or before, or while cleaning the wheels, or polishing the chrome. or ...

2,732 Posts
Your 100% right on the cigar..

I find that a cigar is just about perfect anytime I want to contemplate life and it's unique turns and changes of directions. Somehow, I always have to do it on the deck (outside) or in my garage.......my sweetie likes the smell but "NOT IN THE HOUSE" she says!!!!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cigar odor

My wife feels the same, but at least she's not upset by pipe tobacco, so when the cold weather comes I don't have to sit on the deck.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
I'll smoke one for ya Mike!!! I went for a short ride last night for ya too bro!

It was raining and 42 degrees. If it was 8 degrees warmer it would have been an average day here :p

·
Registered
24 Posts
Traded my 03 candy red abs in for 04 lipstick abs wednesday, rode 330 miles thursday. Ain't life wonderful????????????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts