GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my first ct. It is a Kumho run flat. Should be here by the weekend and on the bike. Looking forword to my first ride. You guys rock with all of the information on this site.

Thanks Larry

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the DARK SIDE:22yikes: you will love the ride & feel of the Kumho:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
We will make room for ya here in the Darkside.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Welcome!
I think you'll be pleased with your decision.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
814 Posts
I just ordered my first ct. It is a Kumho run flat. Should be here by the weekend and on the bike. Looking forword to my first ride. You guys rock with all of the information on this site.

Thanks Larry
Congrats! You're gonna love it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I can see the review now if you don't like the tire...

Car tires on a bike... Bah Humbug

;)

·
Registered
9,391 Posts

Thanks Larry
Way to go :thumbup: A safer run flat. :thumbup: Enjoy.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Yet another northern Illinois Darksider! :congrats: It must be the scent of Rail's cookies drifting south :joke:

If you need any help let me know, I'll be around this weekend for the most part.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Another has been drawn in by the,

DARKSIDE!
:congrats:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys I just heard that the tire is sitting by my front door. I'll get it mounted tomorrow and will take it out for a ride. It will also be my first tire change.

·
Registered
494 Posts
darksiders in ill.

going to love your kumho. just got back from pa. and put 2500 highway and twisties, the s.o. said most comfortable trip she has been on yet. i live in hillside and will be at ride for kids,if you go look for my wing, it is an 07 metalic silver with eagles on it. plate is au wing:congrats:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts