GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Main shaft bearing 30 x 58 x 21,500 mm. Any one now where i can buy this bearing. It is om the Main shaft behind the clutch gl1800 2001 and up. Nr on the bearing is. df06a51 ntn. Cant find it. And honda only sell the Main shaft whidt the bearing mounted馃槥
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

GL1800 Doctor
Main shaft bearing 30 x 58 x 21,500 mm. Any one now where i can buy this bearing. It is om the Main shaft behind the clutch gl1800 2001 and up. Nr on the bearing is. df06a51 ntn. Cant find it. And honda only sell the Main shaft whidt the bearing mounted馃槥 View attachment 389690 View attachment 389690
I might have the whole shaft from a box of goodies I bought on eBay a few years ago. Let me check after work and see if it鈥檚 one of the parts. If I have it you can have it for the cost of shipping. If I have the shaft, the bearing should be good, it came from a wreck and the whole engine was parted out with nothing wrong with it. If you end up buying a new shaft, it鈥檚 $189 at Mrcycles.com

GL1800 Doctor
I checked my box of stuff yesterday and sadly I don鈥檛 have the mainshaft. Sorry I didn鈥檛 get back with you earlier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts