GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished installing the Bushtec Trailer Hitch. I am almost out of accessories to install. The only thing I have left to install is the Tulsa Belly Pan and the black film to cover the amber turn signal lenses.

THEN WHAT??? I'm out of accessories to install!!!! What am I to do???
Focus on my job?? Re-acquaint myself with my family??

I'm LOST!!! :wink:

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Yes - you think your in the final stretch and all done adding the goodies and options and then.... one, two and three more come around the corner and you say "I really need that". Watch out I said that late last summer and I spent another couple of thousand on ones I never dreamed I would want, need or get. Your in the danger zone now. $$$$$$$

Check back 6 months from now and give us an expense report. I'll bet it's a serious amount.

DaleC

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have a better idea, mine is naked as I don't get it until tomorrow.

Take off half of what you have, send it to me and then you can start again! Then both of us have plenty to do! :D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hey Shooter..... from what I've seen in your pics, you do real quality work, so I'm sure there a lots of people here who would be glad to help you out with your love of tinkering with a wing, and they would gladly bring it over and let you work on theirs. I'm getting ready to install some Gerbings controls and power outlets, I'd be glad to let you tackle that job for me. :lol: :wink: To bad you are so far away :cry: Enjoy, you are never "really" done. :wink:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Shooetr Dude!
Never install the last item!!!!! Always keep something off cause that's half the fun. If I couldn't day dream about mod's I would die. Nothing to live for.
Truth be told you do have other ideas, I'm sure. Mine never stop. It's a disease of the credit card.
RW

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Shooter, have you had your center stand chromed yet? My friend was having the same problem as you so he decided to have his center stand chromed. Now he has found a place that is going to chrome his handle bars.

I am really worried that the next thing he will do is figure out a way to make a convertible out of it........ :) :) Gee, the pictures I have in my mind of that :lol: :lol:

I have not had to go through the withdrawls yet of not being able to deal with no more to buy. Let us know how bad it really is... :) :)

You ought to post a picture or 3 so we can see what one looks like with everything on it. Sounds great. Merles is Illusion red.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Shooter, I have 6 items left, i think. Have a gps, bracket, tail light bulbs, and rewire the led harness to hitatchi connectors. wait that is only five, oh no, might have to talk to the SO next!

·
Registered
46 Posts
>THEN WHAT??? I'm out of accessories to install!!!! What am I to do??? <

I'm gonna help you out Shooter. You need a VACATION. Slide on down here to Galveston, Texas and help me add a trailer hitch, fog lights, and a lighter to my new (to me) Orange Blossom.

Can you suffer through 65 and sunny for a few days?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts