1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
where are all th HDs? :biker:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Man that first spill looked wicked. Hope that guy made it out okay. Look like he landed right on his head.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I enjoyed the video......Thanks.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Making NASCAR look boreing

I'm an old NASCAR fan and you are right, this video makes it look boreing. But then again, so does watching grass grow these days...Great video and the music was haunting and I couldn't help but wonder what Davy Crockett or Abe Lincoln would think if they had a dream and this was it...:)Loved it. Thanks
bj max
The Redneck Files
Minnesopta Motorcycle Monthly

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
180 mph High Speed Ballet.
Totaly awesume! 8)

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bluebaird said:
Out in the parking lot next to the dumpster where they belong, where else? :shock: :p

·
I U Turn
888 Posts
On some of the long straights on some tracks they hit speeds of 220mph.And the good riders complaine about not fast enough,Hayden,Rossie,those kind of guys.
Mick :shock:

·
Registered
337 Posts
cptdenny said:
Bluebaird said:
Out in the parking lot next to the dumpster where they belong, where else? :shock: :p
Probably not very many in the parking lot. These races were all in europe, asia and Australia.

·
Registered
471 Posts
They misspelled "Dawg"!

(man, the things ya don't know about some people's secret lives) :D

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
cptdenny wrote:
Here's some future Gold Wing riders earning a living.
Nah, the way those bikes wobble would make most wingers pee in their pants. :lol:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Wow ! That was great stuff ! That guy in white who spins coming around the turn ? I cannot believe he gets up and waks away. What did he spin ? 4 ? 5 times ? That was very cool to watch.....thanks...... :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Those guys make AMA Superbike look boring.
I'm going to the garage and getting my Nicky Hayden autographed poster off the wall and framing it.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Thanks for the link and I can't wait until March when they start racing again.

·
Registered
203 Posts
In Awe! I can only dream of being able to ride like that!

Not knowing much about the details of this sport, do they race on the same tracks as, say, F1? If so, how do their track times compare?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Reminds of riding with Bulldog in the Catskills.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I loved the "nascar=taxis with govener,yawn" comment. So true and I've watched NASCAR since the mid-late 50's, but I haven't watched a race now in many years.

I now only watch two kinds of racing; motorcycles & drag racing. But even NHRA is becoming like NASCAR and deciding who wins/loses. They gave Harley 80% more cubic inches than their competition so they could compete and now the Harleys win most of the time.

I might not be watching NHRA much longer either.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts