GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of the Mid-Atlantic Mob Family members are set to invade Chubby’s out in Emmitsburg, MD this Sunday at about 12:30. Stop by if you find yourself out that way and looking for some great BBQ.:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Not quite a personal invitation.

I feel that "Meesh" has been slighted, probably just because she hangs out with "Me".

I feel that I am going to have to call for a council meeting!

Mr. Meesh

·
15 year Member
6,867 Posts

I feel that "Meesh" has been slighted, probably just because she hangs out with "Me".

Mr. Meesh
Uh Oh ,,

You did it now Wheels...

Matt(BCNV) :shock:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Mr. Meesh

I actually had a private conversation with the lovely Ms. Meesh just yesterday, wishing her the happiest of Birthdays and speaking of
. . . she hangs out with "Me". . .
, condolences as well.

I could not agree more that a council meeting is in order. We have gone way to long since having one. There is much Family Business to attend too.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Many of the Mid-Atlantic Mob Family members are set to invade Chubby’s out in Emmitsburg, MD this Sunday at about 12:30. Stop by if you find yourself out that way and looking for some great BBQ.:thumbup:
What s this MAM thing. Is that the group of guys from the frozen North that answer everything with,"YES MAM, RIGHT AWAY MAM, but never NO MAM?":shrug:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
What s this MAM thing. Is that the group of guys from the frozen North that answer everything with,"YES MAM, RIGHT AWAY MAM, but never NO MAM?":shrug:
It's got not a thing to do with the WB button on the Goldwing..

·
Registered
819 Posts

Whats the date?? This past "other thing" was last Sunday!

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We were there this past Sunday buddy, sorry we missed you. Was hoping that you would make it up but figured the rain might have been an issue. Hope all is well.:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Meesh and I were in the parking lot. We just did not come inside, as we did not feel like we would be welcomed!...>LOL

Michelle

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Meesh and I were in the parking lot. We just did not come inside, as we did not feel like we would be welcomed!...>LOL

Michelle
I know better. You just did not come inside because you were worried I would eat half your BBQ samdwhich, and you would have been right.:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Probably they heard all the screaming coming from the kitchen and knew you guys had already started eating. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts