GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've moderated other lists and was always amazed at the things I found myself doing that I never thought I'd need to do with adults.

Thanks for your work and effort. Do whatever you need to do and we'll keep enjoying the board.

Again, thnaks.

Chuck
MBD

·
Registered
681 Posts
Peepers peepin; sniffer snortin.

·
15 year Member
6,904 Posts

HOW DARE THAT MAN THREATEN YOU MR. LaMONT, WE ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN THREATEN, BUT NOW WE WILL BE BY YOUR SIDE TO HELP RID THE BOARD OF INFIDEL TROLLS!!!!

Matt(Ashland,MA) :flg: :bow: :bow: :bow: :flg:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Matt, you and that picture are going to be together for a verrry long time aren't you? Love 'em.

Good luck with the hunt.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Thanks Lamont,

I was kind of wondering when this was going to come to a head...
I was about to give up on another wonderful board. I hate wading through all the crap. I have left other boards that went down this road and weren't brought back under control. I do miss the off topic board, but I miss it when it was clean and enjoyable, not what it had turned into, and support it having dis-appeared...

Keep up the great (and for the most part thankless) work! I for one enjoy this board almost daily!

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
LaMont...keep up the good work...Thanks Hal and LaMont...

·
Registered
713 Posts
"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I hate that stuff too. I don't understand why there are those who constantly get into that kind of crap.

I've stirred the pot plenty in my time on this board. I've even had a post or two that I started suddenly dissapear. You won't find me posting the question, "What happened to my post?" because I know what happened. I choose to learn from my mistake and press on.

In this forum we will always have those that want to push the envelope just because they can. That sucks for all of us.

Lamont you have my support and abject appology for causing any trouble. While I like to get into debates over many subjects, I will endevor to keep my comments related to the intent of this board.

·
Registered
713 Posts
beastie said:
The crack legal team of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe is working on this.
HEY BEASTIE - THOSE ARE MICHIGAN CHEERLEADERS - DON'T YOU KNOW? :D :D

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
twyn said:
Matt, you and that picture are going to be together for a verrry long time aren't you? Love 'em.

Good luck with the hunt.
I think Matt's found that "one size fits all" picture twyn. :lol:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Being a law enforcement officer, I know it's not easy policing things.

LaMont, thanks for all the things you do to keep this board running like it should. Too bad a few rotten eggs have to keep causing problems.

This is a great board, and thanks for keeping it that way.

Dep

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Here is the lawyer team!

I am sending my attack fleas in his general direction.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Being the naive person I am, I might as well embarass myself in front of Hal, Lamont and everyone else and ask, "what the hell is a troll?" :?: :?: :?

Better to ask and remain dumb :!: :roll: Now be nice and don't act like a troll when you respond. :shock:

Oh and BTW, thank you for your efforts to keep the boards like they were intended. I too get very annoyed at the bickering and crud slingers. :x

Todd

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Roadking522 said:
beastie said:
I've heard them singing Rocky Top!

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wvnnva said:
Being the naive person I am, I might as well embarass myself in front of Hal, Lamont and everyone else and ask, "what the hell is a troll?" :?: :?: :?

Better to ask and remain dumb :!: :roll: Now be nice and don't act like a troll when you respond. :shock:

Oh and BTW, thank you for your efforts to keep the boards like they were intended. I too get very annoyed at the bickering and crud slingers. :x

Todd
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,678 Posts
dicepilot said:
Roadking522 said:
beastie said:
I've heard them singing Rocky Top!
But not singing it very well, George. They had that Alabama accent to spoil the song.

Now, if you want to hear it sung properly, just join up with my sons and me on any Saturday in the fall.....it's beautiful music!

Take that, you War Eagle/Tide Elephant!

Bob E.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts