GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
Did you "stumble" onto this place or are you promoting your wares? It's rather odd to talk about someone else's guarantee in the first person.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you "stumble" onto this place or are you promoting your wares
Nope your reading to much into my post, have you checked e-bay prices they are almost doubled. I googled service manual that's how I found it. I was looking for info good or bad.

·
5,533 Posts
So speaking about 'your' money-back guarantee in the first person was.... What? A 'mistake?'

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
So speaking about 'your' money-back guarantee in the first person was.... What? A 'mistake?'

Don't know if they are his "wares" are not but didn't jumpt to that conclusion from the wording of his post. I figured the red snetence in his post was a direct quote from the website he referenced, not HIS guarantee. Took 2 seconds to check the link and..... yes. Direct quote from the website, color font and all.

I suppose it could be his website but, since he says not I have no reason not to believe him. Wouldn't particularly give a ratz azz if it was if it was a product I wanted and at a good price.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Orvial, I found one on sale at a local dealership and bought it. Can't remember the price but it wasn't too much different from the E-Bay one you found as I recall.

As far as the response from Astute, I bet he saw the post on his Blackberry without the formatting - resulting in some confusion.

Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you and no I have nothing to do with that site, just passing on a deal and wanted some feed back if it was a scam seemed to good of a price. Sad I'm a newbie with a low post count and get thrashed. I've learned lots of good info from this site staying quite I may have to stay that way. Something that I learned quick was work ont it yourself to save a buck my next step is a manual wings are not cheep toys.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts

Looks like a simple copy and paste from the website, not a statement from the OP.

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts

If you had taken the time to pull up the website, it's a copy/paste from the seller:roll:

·
5,533 Posts
If you had taken the time to pull up the website, it's a copy/paste from the seller:roll:
And had you taken the time to read the other posts in this thread you'd have noticed that this has already been pointed out.:roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts