GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to go to Blairsville to eat lunch with the Georgia crew. I will be leaving from the Jack's at Exit #154 at 8am, if you want to eat be there earlier. We will run I-59 to Chattanooga then I-75 to Dalton then through the hills to Blairsville. Return will be up to No Carolina 64 over to Cleveland Tn and back Interstate before dark. Everyone wanting to ride on the weekend here is a ride. If you will let me know where you can tie into this route I will give you the approximate time we will be there. This is the canceled ride from the 14th and right now the weather looks like it will be cancelled again but we will see hopefully it will not. But after the last 2 years of drought I guess we can't complain if it rains!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
call me or shoot me an email as I am not taking my computer
You want me to shoot you a email but you are not carrying your computer with you. That is like the First Lady serving meals to the homeless people who had their cell phome out taking pictures of her. What is wrong with this picture? Just pickin on ya Bruce I will call you as soon as they make a decision. Did you remember to call the man in Guntersville to tell him I was going to pick up the wheel?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
You want me to shoot you a email but you are not carrying your computer with you. That is like the First Lady serving meals to the homeless people who had their cell phome out taking pictures of her. What is wrong with this picture? Just pickin on ya Bruce I will call you as soon as they make a decision. Did you remember to call the man in Guntersville to tell him I was going to pick up the wheel?
I have a blackberry and yes I told him I gave it to you.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Be careful Bruce, let me know how it handles in the Mountains.
Rained the whole time. Put in 1250 miles in the rain. CT was wonderful. Will not put a MT back on. Would have put in a couple of more psi if I was going to ride with the loaded Bushtec. Road the Dragon in with the trailer loaded and you could feel it some but not bad.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rained the whole time. Put in 1250 miles in the rain. CT was wonderful. Will not put a MT back on. Would have put in a couple of more psi if I was going to ride with the loaded Bushtec. Road the Dragon in with the trailer loaded and you could feel it some but not bad.
I am getting my CT Friday. I listened to a bunch that had them today at the lunch and it was good for the most part except one who said he had to force it over and then back in the turns. Others said that could have been the brand of pressure. Auyway 1250 in the rain will get you a Merit Badge!

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Hey Towmotor was nice meeting you. Hope you had a good ride home. If you are up our way again give me a shoot.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Towmotor was nice meeting you. Hope you had a good ride home. If you are up our way again give me a shoot.
If yall are around I come up there a pretty good bit, I will get in touch with you next time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts