GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
This route made us pretty close on mileage, I ended up with a total of 315. A fun day with good roads.
Enjoyed a good lunch at Heidi's and was happy to see her parking lot is now motorcycle friendly.?
Push Mountain in good shape and a fun ride as always.
Got home in time to see how bad I need to do some yard work instead of riding...... nah?

I have some of that yard work waiting on me as well. Wonder how much of that I can do in the rain, or between showers!:unsure: :)

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
While I didn't do this on the bike, I could have with the same result. If your looking for ways to do this "social distancing" thing in the Ozarks.

Went by Hillbilly Slim's placed an order for some baby back ribs. Placed the order at their window, and they brought them out to our vehicle. Took them over to the highway 7 overlook and had lunch at one of their picnic tables. (y)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
At least you didn’t get BBQ sauce all over that new upholstery....right???

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Wednesday and Thursday, March 25 and 26 are looking great for some riding on the rural highways of the Ozarks. If anyone is looking for someplace rural to ride and get away, take a look at Arkansas weather for the above two days.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Wednesday and Thursday, March 25 and 26 are looking great for some riding on the rural highways of the Ozarks. If anyone is looking for someplace rural to ride and get away, take a look at Arkansas weather for the above two days.
My friend Chuck wants to get out for a while Wednesday, don't know how long he can ride with his new knee. I'll get back to you.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
This place is a possibility for a lunch stop. However, their hours are limited. Only open Friday afternoon, Saturday and then Sunday afternoon.

Their entire menu

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
The only plan at this time is to meet at the Exxon Station on highway 7 in Russellville.

Meeting time tomorrow morning is 9:00 a.m.

And a reminder, if anyone wants to follow along with the spot tracker, it can be found in post #1

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Rumor has it you may have those giant chickens attacking again!

I guess that is a possibility on this run. We will have the number one chicken hunter with us!! ;)

21 - 40 of 54 Posts