GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
winter is officially over in the Midwest.

Bradford

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
winter is officially over in the Midwest.

Bradford
I hope you are correct but up here where I live we still have the sectional ballgames along with the state finals.. Usually end up with some winter weather during this...

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Are you sure, Brad? I haven't seen any short shorts yet, or bikini tops yet. Just a few robins, & geese heading north. They're forcasting low 70's on Saturday, but only in the low 50's by next Wednesday. We're planning on riding to E-ville on Saturday. Vernal Equinox(Spring) isn't until 3/20, so who knows what we'll get before then. Oh I forgot, silly me, we're supposed to be experiencing global warming.:shrug:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
LOL March can still be horrible and than comes the april and May rains. Couldnt handle that BS any more so after 40 years in the Chicago area I packed it in and moved to a warm climate.
Kurt:nojoke:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Winter over????

In SE Minnesota it's not over yet. Need some rain and higher temps to get rid of a little more of the ice, sand, and grit. Just checked under cover, bike still there. Waiting for some warm to actually stay... ;^})

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Even tho it's been awhile since I rode, from here on in I can handle this.
It's already March, and showing signs of warming.
A good rain, 50 degree temps, a fully charge battery, and I'm gone riding.

·
Registered
341 Posts
So we've made it to Tennessee, but my bike's still stuck in Michigan! I've lived in the snow belt my whole life, and am looking forward to being away from that stuff.

Planning to ride the bike down here in a couple of weeks, if the weather cooperates on the right days....

It does get chilly here, but there's very little snow. I'm lovin' that!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Well my wife marked it on the calender, but it is her birthday. I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not

1 - 12 of 12 Posts