GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am more of a rider and a reader then a poster but I will give it a shot I owe it to Mr. Martini.

We recently visited Graham County North Carolina on our Gold Wing and rented the most amazing cabin near Robbinsville. If you are looking for peace and quiet after a long days ride, this place is for you. It is beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. Very cozy front and back porches with a fire pit for chilly nights. Being from Tampa, fireflies are a bit of a novelty to us and in the evenings there are so many of them visible from the front porch of the cabin, it resembled a million twinkling Christmas lights. What a treat!
We were also very impressed with the extra effort that the owner (Kirk Martini) put in to ensure that the cabin gets excellent cell phone and wifi service. Donna is required to work from the road and the connection was always good.
The cabin is completely stocked from the kitchen to the beautiful bedrooms (2 bedrooms) to the bathroom. We only needed to bring what food we planned to eat, everything else (even a washer & dryer!) are provided.
Kirk’s nightly rates are very reasonable and with Deals Gap, Gatlinburg, Cherokee all very close by we felt it was an amazing value. So if you are looking for accommodations in this popular motorcycling part of the country Kirk’s website is www.MartinisCabininthemountains.com and I’m sure he will be glad to hear from you.

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
that whole area is great for biking :thumbup: smri is in couple weeks - next time you head that way try n schedule for that time . good cause with good people

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thanks for the review

Thanks so much for the good review, hoping to get down there soon and get a few days of riding in. Glad to see you have a good time and all went well for you.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Ya done real good with the review, but their's a saying on this forum.....if their aren't any pictures it didn't happen. :joke: Sounds like a neat place to relax after a day of riding. I did visit his website and checked it out. :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts