GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we have a ride on the 16th, lets use this as a who's attending this lunch. The proper address of the the Margarita Grill is:

10200 W Halls River Road, Homosassa Springs, FL 34448

Who ever is taking count; count DanL and Mary in

Dan L

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Since we have a ride on the 16th, lets use this as a who's attending this lunch. The proper address of the the Margarita Grill is:

10200 W Halls River Road, Homosassa Springs, FL 34448

Who ever is taking count; count DanL and Mary in

Dan L
Web page given for this place does say Homosassa not Homosassa Springs. Must be right on the border of Homosassa Springs....Either way, my map program only shows 1 Halls River Road...and it says Homosassa.

Windjammer suggested this but he also stated he was going to be out of State and to see if anyone else wanted to organize it.

I will take the bull by the horn and call later this week about setting a place aside for us...depending on the head count. Bring your name tag if you have one. Our source for new name tags has fled the Country.. :cool:

FireEater - 2
Danl - 2
rcwing - 2
Circles - 3
dombo - 2
kennyc - 2
Fishracer - 2

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the address I listed came right off their own web page. unles we have two different places and towns, I would not bet against it. When I used just 10200 Halls RD, Homasassa, FL. The programs never found the address. I used Mapquest Google Maps , Streets and trips. Let us know if it is right.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
the address I listed came right off their own web page. unles we have two different places and towns, I would not bet against it. When I used just 10200 Halls RD, Homasassa, FL. The programs never found the address. I used Mapquest Google Maps , Streets and trips. Let us know if it is right.
http://www.margueritagrill.com/ Directions on this page shows just Homasassa. W. Hadley Ct is next side street.

Sooooo, all coming plug in 10200 W Halls River Rd, Homosassa, FL as destination and hopefully you will be at the "right" location. LOL

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
TRIVIA:

Does anyone know who lived at: 1313 Mockingbird Lane.

Clue: 2 women plus 2 men AND 1 boy. 1 women had long black hair, 1 women had blonde hair....

·
Registered
418 Posts
the Munsters,see I'm older than i look. :eek:4:

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Web page given for this place does say Homosassa not Homosassa Springs. Must be right on the border of Homosassa Springs....Either way, my map program only shows 1 Halls River Road...and it says Homosassa.

Windjammer suggested this but he also stated he was going to be out of State and to see if anyone else wanted to organize it.

I will take the bull by the horn and call later this week about setting a place aside for us...depending on the head count. Bring your name tag if you have one. Our source for new name tags has fled the Country.. :cool:

FireEater - 2
Danl - 2
PM sent FireEater!
Wingjammer

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
LOL Bingo You win...I will buy you a glass of water with lemon at next luncheon... ;)

I always use that address on emails requiring addresses if I don't want them to have it. I use an old phone number of a job 10 years ago as the phone number too. :coffee1:

the Munsters,see I'm older than i look. :eek:4:

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
3 more to add to the count

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Both of us will be there, and most likely in your rear view mirror on the way over............:rolleyes:
You are now officially counted.

Since I do not know how to post two quotes at once,

Circles - Got your 3 as well

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
My brother Dave and I plan on attending:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Two more please. Wonder if we can get name tag;s faxed?

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
I've got a magic marker and some duct tape:eek:4:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
"I've got a magic marker and some duct tape:

Carry duct tape, a former HD rider???

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Two more please. Wonder if we can get name tag;s faxed?
Im working on new name tags in little plastic pouches that hang oround your neck. I dont think they'll fax very well... :lol::lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts