GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent for and received a motorcycle Guide from Harrison, Ar showing seven loop rides all starting and ending in Harrison.

Group of four thinking about giving this a try the first of May this year.

Anyone been there done that. Any suggestions, pros or cons about this area.

Also looking at staying at the HUB Motorcycle Resort just south of Harrison on HIghway 7 Spur at MarbleFalls.

Anyone ever stay here, and if so, any comments.

Any info or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

·
The Boss
1,289 Posts

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
They have a meet planned for the last of April in Rogers may want to hook up with that crowd for some good riding and friendship

·
Registered
198 Posts
Let me know exactly when you are coming to Harrison and I will get with you guys and show you a few runs that are not in the maps you get from the tourist bureau. Would be glad to show you around the area.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
AR (not the delta area) is one of the (so far) best kept secrets for motorcyle riding. Do a search here and you'll come across a BUNCH of excellent AR backroads and eating spots.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Harrison ride

I stayed at the HUB a few years ago. It is family owned and run. Food was excellent and the owners were very happy to help us out with anything. Even let us park our bikes inside the convention center. It was cold 22. No phone or tv back then but they had lots of movies to use for free. I will be going back one day. bob

·
Registered
135 Posts
ark ride

Another good place to stay is Jasper some great rides there I will be camped on a creek off the buffelo at Mr Judea(Judy) at the end of May Weather is almost always nice. Have fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts