GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to gather all my information and photos to get my seat sent in to Russell for a new seat build. The little lady is buying us a new seat for my birthday today :excited:

I spoke with them today and it looks like late August build. They said they need the seat for about 2 weeks. Adding in shipping times back and forth it looks like I'll be w/o my seat for almost 3 weeks.

So anyway, anyon in the LA/MS/AL Gulf Coast area with a spare seat they could loan or rent to me while mines getting built by RDL?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Maybe a Stretch, anyone a loaner seat

If you were closer I could loan you a seat. I have 2 of them, one is stock heated off a 2009 and the other has had a little lowering done on it by A Stitch on Time in St Petersburg FL. area. I am keeping the stock one, but the lowered on is for sale.

DAVID SESSUMS

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks gents. Shipping back and forth is going to be cost prohibitive, but thanks soo much. Maybe I can find someone closer with a spare.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Thanks gents. Shipping back and forth is going to be cost prohibitive, but thanks soo much. Maybe I can find someone closer with a spare.
Find a gwrra chapter in the area.everyone knows they can't run fast enough to catch you before you can pull four bolts off for a free seat.:shock:

Okay who's going to be the first dolt to think I was serious.:shrug:

·
Registered
775 Posts
How about shipping one way?

I have one that has 50 miles on it that I will ship to you if you want.

My son is deployed to Africa and is due back in Gulfport in late August, early September. I will be there when he steps off the bus, and could bring the seat back home with me then if you are done with it.......

·
Registered
354 Posts
maby

In Winder GA 30680,,How far are you from GoldBeach. will be there Sept 24 through 30. I could ship one direction if you wanted to deliver it to GoldBeach if thats within your timeframe

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Find a gwrra chapter in the area.everyone knows they can't run fast enough to catch you before you can pull four bolts off for a free seat.:shock:

Okay who's going to be the first dolt to think I was serious.:shrug:
:joke:

That was good.

Were getting closer guys.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Shipping is high on these seats due to size of box,or I too have one for a loan.But the weat coast is out there from the others who stepped up so far.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shipping is high on these seats due to size of box,or I too have one for a loan.But the weat coast is out there from the others who stepped up so far.
Yeah I'm hoping to find something pretty close (within 60miles or so) so I can pick it up. Shipping is a big cost.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts