GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This maybe the culbrit but I try to watch when backing. I really hate that I did it but guess better me than someone else { NOT REALLY}

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
OH yes....that could very well be it.....!!!

Been there, did that. At least the mystery is probobly solved.

:doorag: :popcorn: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
:agree::agree:look's like you found the guy:cop2:....just happy to know what happen.....maybe next year you can turn the other way and have matching mark on both side...hope it buff's out a little......

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Rex, like Emmitt, I hope it buffs out nicely.

Wayne

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
I really hate to see the ding, but I hope you did it rather than someone who did it for meaness. I could live with doing it myself (I did a number on my motorhome on one of those iron pipes gas stations up up to protect their pumps...they do).

·
Registered
534 Posts
This maybe the culbrit but I try to watch when backing. I really hate that I did it but guess better me than someone else { NOT REALLY}

:wrong:

Wrong! Wrong ! Wrong! :wrong:

Wait a minute. You been backing up MY trike? What's that mark on the back of mine? Who put that there?????? Must a ben 06wingman, couldn't a ben ME !:shrug:
;):D:D:D:D

·
Registered
973 Posts
DUDE!!!!!!!!
You are not supposed to post pictures when you do something like that!!
You're supposed to keep it to yourself and never admit to doing it.
:wrong:
Although it does look like something I would do.......:shrug: and never admit to.

-Dan

·
Registered
524 Posts
pajim, naw................admit it, your just getting senile!!!!!

If I told people half the crap I do, they would lock me up in a home for old people and throw away the key.:oops:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Admit nothing, Deny everything! Wise words. Oh and don't forget Yes Dear!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts