GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm leaving March 10th on my new Goldwing to visit with my customers in several states. I'll have a little bit of idle time as I travel, and if any of you are on my route I'd be glad to stop and buy you a cup of coffee. Here's my route from March 10 to March 27th, and the cities I'll be stopping at. Let me know if you are between any of these or located in one of these cities.

Clarksville, TN
Monroe, GA
Cordele, GA
Milton, FL
Gulf Shores, AL
St. Francisville, LA
Marfa, TX
Presidio, TX
Benbrook, TX
Oklahoma City, OK
Little Rock, AR
Jefferson City, MO

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I'm leaving March 10th on my new Goldwing to visit with my customers in several states. I'll have a little bit of idle time as I travel, and if any of you are on my route I'd be glad to stop and buy you a cup of coffee. Here's my route from March 10 to March 27th, and the cities I'll be stopping at. Let me know if you are between any of these or located in one of these cities.

Clarksville, TN
Monroe, GA
Cordele, GA
Milton, FL
Gulf Shores, AL
St. Francisville, LA
Marfa, TX
Presidio, TX
Benbrook, TX
Oklahoma City, OK
Little Rock, AR
Jefferson City, MO
Just give a holler when you plan on being in Benbrook Tx. I'll have a cup with ya...

·
Registered
1,449 Posts

Clarksville, TN
Monroe, GA
Cordele, GA
Milton, FL
Gulf Shores, AL
St. Francisville, LA
Marfa, TX
Presidio, TX
Benbrook, TX
Oklahoma City, OK
Little Rock, AR
Jefferson City, MO
Monroe ga...a litlle north of me..but might be able to have a cup depending on date...

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
If your coming through between Tyler and Dallas give a holler. We have been known to ride a way for coffee.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about Jasper In? Let me know if you need anything while on the trip. Good Luck. Buzz
You're a good guy Buzz. I'm glad to have met you! If it's a decent hour upon my return trip home, I'll give you a.....buzz.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will be out in Big Bend (west texas) on March 24th through the 27th lmk I will buy supper and coffee
Darn. I'll be in Texas the 17th through the 20th. I'll have to take a rain check on that....thanks for the generous thought though. I will be passing through San Antonio on my way to Presidio.

·
Registered
337 Posts
When are you going to be in Jefferson city? I'll buy you a cup if you get over by St Louis or somewhere in between before the 27th. Flying out to CA on the 27th.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I live in Jefferson City. give me a pm and I'll shoot you a phone number. We can get coffee. I might even be able to put together a small group of retired GW riders here. :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Like "mr. scootienn" Monroe Ga. is just little north of me also, maybe the three of us can have a cup together.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Like "mr. scootienn" Monroe Ga. is just little north of me also, maybe the three of us can have a cup together.
Got a phone number so I can call when I'm in the area?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When are you going to be in Jefferson city? I'll buy you a cup if you get over by St Louis or somewhere in between before the 27th. Flying out to CA on the 27th.
Jeff City the 25th or 26th I believe. If you give me your phone number I'll call you before I get there.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts