GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never been installed. Whole kit with risers, bolts, and plastic caps.

$25 + shipping

Note: These will NOT fit a 2018+.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Where do I send the check.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Where do I send the check.

There are two types of MLBs. If I recall, one brings the bars up and back, the other brings them up, back and inward. Might wanna ask questions to be sure you are getting the ones you want.

Reactions: UNCLEJOHN

·
IronMan
17,625 Posts
There are two types of MLBs. If I recall, one brings the bars up and back, the other brings them up, back and inward. Might wanna ask questions to be sure you are getting the ones you want.
YES TO ABOVE !! I'VE HAD BOTH . STILL USE REGULAR RAISE (PULLBACK ) DIDNT CARE FOR THE TYPE THAT PULLS BACK N "NARROWS " IF NARROWED SHOULDERS PROBABLY WORK BUT FOR ME PUT MORE PRESSURE ON WRISTS AND BY END OF DAY UNCOMFORTABLE . REGULAR ONES REALLY HELP ( IF YA GOT MIDGET ARMS) ******DISCLAIMER **** HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MIDGETS !! :wink2:

Reactions: JoeHall

·
Registered
995 Posts
You can get a little adjustment out of the "slop" in the holes on the risers and the handlebars.
I got my 1803S to go 3/8" wider and really helped even though it wasn't much difference in width.
Too narrow and angle inward and no leverage to steer before I held them outward and tightened down.
I have the 1803W also and would like to try them again and hold them narrower when I tighten the bolts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts