GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
May he rest in peace and his faimly find comfort. Also may the driver of the car pay for this.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
What'a dam shame.......:flg:
Trained to protect our country and died on our highways.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
R.I.P. Soldier.

Wonder what the chances are a cell phone was involved?

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,733 Posts
hmmmm "Anas Dahabi"..... Maybe doesn't know or care about our traffic laws?

·
Registered
558 Posts
:agree: Was the soldier wearing his uniform? I think I heard a little while ago that the 'man made disaster forces' read terrorists, are instructed to take out our uniformed service men, and women, any where in the world.

·
Trained Killer Member
1,533 Posts
A damned shame it is! He happens to be in MY UNIT and I had to read the OPREP yesterday morning when I came in my office. Damned fine SFC (SUT Instructor) was just riding up to Cary on his Harley to pay a speeding ticket. Was on Hwy 1 near Cary, NC when a car swerved into his lane, threw him into the guardrail and severed both his legs. He leaves behind a beautiful wife and 3 children. Totally sucks Man!

And no, he was NOT wearing his ACUs...

·
Registered
269 Posts
was he wearing his hi-vis vest? I thought they were required by all military riders. Still, probably doesn't matter, cager took him out and probably would not have seen him if he was wearing a orange circus tent. Drivers on I-40 around Raleigh are the worst drivers I have ever seen. Most are on a friggin cell phone running 15 MPH over the speed limit.
Truely I hate to hear that this happened. Makes me never want to ride the beltline again.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
If we are not seen, anything can happen. I hope his family finds peace and the perpetrator pays the price.:wrong:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts