1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I think there measurments are wrong, if not it won't work for a Wing.
20" L x 23-7/8" W x 2" H ramp assembly incl

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,733 Posts

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Looks like a good deal but not for me yet. need new jackets and they are a priority

B

·
0 Posts
A friend of mine and I have been looking into them, but the one that fits the wing has not been available in the PA area for a while. He bought one in DE and the table is very nice. Weighs close to 550 lbs though.

R

·
0 Posts
I've been wanting something like that for a long time. I'm just real leery of having my bike up on something that small. Maybe I'll get over my fear one of these days.
I own and use that one. Got it for 60.00. Works great.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I own and use that one. Got it for 60.00. Works great.
:agree:
I own one too. Use it on my wing and harley. I sugesst you use the tie doen rings so that the wing is very stable.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I sugesst you use the tie doen rings so that the wing is very stable.
I see the tie down rings on the bottom? If you tie it down, you can't jack it up. My cheapy from Sam's club has the tie down rings on the rising arms. You can have the bike tied down tight, and still raise & lower the bike. Just something I question on certain manufaturer's ideas, not trying to be a [email protected]#. Whatcha think?

Herb

R

·
0 Posts
So far I haven't found the need to tie mine down. I lower the screws so the jack won't move (some of the time). I do not use my jack as a roll the bike around the garage stand. Does not hurt to tie it down but I haven't felt the need to arm wrestle, body slam or try and choke my ride to death while it's on the jack stand. But then if I was going to do some heavy maintenance to it I would tie it down. Now on the other hand if I had someone in the garage watching or helping I'd tie it down in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Pitbull, pitbull, pitbull. Bike on side stand, pitbull lift up GW, both front and rear wheels off: 20 minutes! New tires tomorrow. Roll GW on pitbull to corner. Couldn't be easier!

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
lift

I bought the harbor freight m/c jack on sale, and also got the extended 2 year warranty. I use it on my new yamha stratoliner since it does not
have a centerstand, works very well, no problems so far.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts