GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to Atlanta for a couple of days in November. Weather might cause me to cancel renting a MC, but average temps are 62°F for highs and 43°F for lows; as long as there's no ice I'm usually a "go". Found a MC rental place in Marietta, but that's quite a long cab ride from downtown and from the airport. Anyone know of a MC rental place closer to downtown or airport? [Honda, Harley, BMW, XYZ; make doesn't matter for a short term rental.] Thanks in advance. Kyle

·
Registered
552 Posts
Going to Atlanta for a couple of days in November. Weather might cause me to cancel renting a MC, but average temps are 62°F for highs and 43°F for lows; as long as there's no ice I'm usually a "go". Found a MC rental place in Marietta, but that's quite a long cab ride from downtown and from the airport. Anyone know of a MC rental place closer to downtown or airport? [Honda, Harley, BMW, XYZ; make doesn't matter for a short term rental.] Thanks in advance. Kyle
I'm not sure of anything else within your search area, but I think Eagle Riders will pick you up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts