GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading over there (MCT) and come to the conclusion that they are a bunch of LOSERS. I was invited to join that site by the main LOSER himself but that's not going to happen. Every post he makes he is BEGGING for money. If he has been in business as long as he says why can't he just go to his bank, too many bad checks maybe? The man I work for has NO problems borrowing from his bank to purchase cotton equipment. He doesn't beg from his friends. The #2 LOSER seems to be a member calling himself chicago mike, he acts like he works for the #! LOSER. I have never personally met The Pizza Man or Missouri Charley but they seem to speak facts while the LOSERS act like a bunch of spoiled kids watching a frat party who wish they had enough intelligence to go to college so they could join the party. I think I'll search a little deeper in GOOGLE, all kind of facts there!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I've been reading over there (MCT) and come to the conclusion that they are a bunch of LOSERS. I was invited to join that site by the main LOSER himself but that's not going to happen. Every post he makes he is BEGGING for money. If he has been in business as long as he says why can't he just go to his bank, too many bad checks maybe? The man I work for has NO problems borrowing from his bank to purchase cotton equipment. He doesn't beg from his friends. The #2 LOSER seems to be a member calling himself chicago mike, he acts like he works for the #! LOSER. I have never personally met The Pizza Man or Missouri Charley but they seem to speak facts while the LOSERS act like a bunch of spoiled kids watching a frat party who wish they had enough intelligence to go to college so they could join the party. I think I'll search a little deeper in GOOGLE, all kind of facts there!
Name calling says a lot about a person's character!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Rick you don't have the whole picture bud. Go to MCT's website or forums, they use a persons name to slam that persons character. If your comment was directed to Jack you are out of line because his character was thrown to the wolves over there just because he's a member here. As a new member here he doesn't deserve to be slammed here also.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
As I stated in a above post-
I had my last post with the Little Kid (it's my way or the highway) yesterday.
Of course, he pulled the banned on me again for talking highly of this site and the nice people on here.
Even went so far as to post a bunch of questions that he wanted me to answer. Anybody want a copy let me know !!
I told him to stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
Just not going to be led around on a leash like the other 3 or 4 over there.
Oh well, got that off my chest, so everyone have a great day and we'll see what tomorrow brings !!!!

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
Not to worry. The longer a personality cult goes on the bigger the inevitable crash will be. I'll bet that by the time it's all over he will be chased down the street by a pitchfork-wielding crowd of his former followers.

Sent from my 16 core, dual 27 inch display workstation because I am screwing around instead of working.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts