GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at the MCT trailer and wonder if they look appropriate behind an 1800...in a way I sense they look quite nice....does the aluminum tend to color after a season..is it easy to clean if it does.......it appears they may be easy to enhance though......like adding lights etc.....how about carpeting......does anyone have a site that shows one enhanced with bumper/lights/rack etc ?

It also appears from the few posts that they tow well behind a bike. Just looking for some helpful information to get me into a trailer before spring.

Thanks for any replies

·
Registered
411 Posts
MCT

Hello, Cliff. I think you'll find several board members with the MCT trailers. I absolutely love mine, and it has proven it's worth many times over. As far as color goes, we looked at the all diamond plate version, and thought it didn't look as good as the white to match the bike. Your milage may vary.

Do a search on this website if you'd like to hear more.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I love my Aluma also and I'm sure you'll be just as happy as everyone else here. Check the link below to see some great pics from coolhand.
I've only had mine a few months, so I can't answer your question regarding the aluminum discoloration. I plan on having mine color matched to my bike before summer.

http://www.gl1800riders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=67406

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Love mine too. I just need to use it more, although this year, it's going to get a good workout.

Bartman

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
About 14K miles on mine last summer. They work great and look great.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Looks pretty good to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts