GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I had them do a mod on my VTX1800. I can't say that it made a huge difference. I ended up getting a Mustang seat for it.

I have read a lot of reviews by riders that were very happy with them though.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Heated Seats

They would not make any modifications to my Goldwing heated seat.

So, I had TS Custom seats do the requested mods. Very easy to work with and will make adjustments if not satisfied. I have a minor issues that I will have him modify this winter. He (Tom) is good with goldwing seats (I'm sure all other types as well). He is also in demand so plan a head.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I had the seat on my VTX 1300 modified by MeanCity and it was a great improvement over the stock seat. MeanCity has excellent customer service as well. It's been over three years since I had my seat lowered and memory foam added and it still looks and rides great.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had them mod a seat on a Vstar 1300 I no longer own. Can't say I was impressed. Sent it back once for a redo but still not that great. As said above customer service was very good. A lot of people say they are good. Just not in my case.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I had them lower my stock seat i did a ride in they did my seat in about an hour i was on my way good work.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mean City Cycles

Guys thanks for the imput.. I agree with Red Winger Tom's seats are great. I had one on my 06 wing which I traded for an 012 Ultra. I just did not want to spend another $ 1.100 on another seat. If anyone is intreresed I have a Tom Simmons seat, with the driver and passenger backrests for a wing,done in leather seating surfaces. It's a year old. New condition.Same as the one on the titanium bike on Tom's web page..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts