GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A motorcycle mechanic was about to reinstall one of the cylinder heads from a Honda GL1800 engine when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop. The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike when the mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey Doc, take a look at this."

A bit surprised, the cardiologist walked over to where the mechanic was working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a shop rag and said, "So Doc, look at this engine. I opened its heart, took the valves out, repaired or replaced anything damaged, and then put everything back in. And when I'm finished, it will work just like new. So how is that I make $30,000 a year, and you make a million when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The cardiologist paused, leaned in, then whispered to the mechanic, "Try doing it with the engine running."

This Christmas, I'm thankful to have both a heart and an engine that work just fine.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Great joke ... hope both keep ticking for a long time ... :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
Thanks for a good laugh. :yes1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts