GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess she just wants to be like the rest of us!...LOL

89 Yamaha "Riva". 1200 miles, Looks show room. Runs down the road at 65 MPH when all conditions are perfect. 95 MPG, Cost her less than 4 tanks of gas on the van.

Dawg

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
I'm getting a visual of Luther on the back with his arms out in the wind.

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,678 Posts
You're converting the "Riva" to Amsoil, of course? :wink:

Bob E.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

We all want pics of the newest "Daredevil"...... :wink: 8)

Go Meesh Go!!! 95mpg, wow she can spend the extra money in NYC buyin' cool stuff. :roll: :wink:

:flg:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Now my sweetie can ride alongside me anytime she wants and doesn't have to wait for the Big Dawg!!!!!

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
YOU GO GIRL!!!

You give the dawg a run for his money!!!

I started with a 250, now 5 bikes later, I'm on my own wing.

W

·
0 Posts
I hear your shopping for some "crush washers" made into a ring so she'll always have a spare.................LOL

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Congrats!!! There is no way to explain how having your wife licensed to ride enhances the motorcycling experience. It can only be experienced. Go Meesh!

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Good for her, after a while you can run down to another state far far away and ride a trike home just for her :) I did and am so happy I did it, the honeymoon has begun again :) if you get my drift :) and she does look so fine on it :) BTW, it is Brendas 5th bike or is it her 6th? I will have to ask her. She passed rule number one (only date a gal that rides her own) and it over rode rule number 2 (never date a gal that has a kid) :) I adopted the kid :) we ride all over the place and camping is such fun. If the bunkhouse is a rockin dont come a knockin :)

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Good for her, mine got a Silverwing this year and is haveing a trike kit ( of sorts) put on, she a happy camper :lol:

The ladies want their own rides, can't blame them...

Be safe, have fun!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Meesh...congrads....Now I know why you was selling the car.....Would love a pic of you and the dog taking a ride....Better yet lets us know we will go with you and the dog and take the pics.......
We wish you the best

·
Registered
691 Posts
New leader of the pack! Way to go Meesh. Can't wait for the pin'striping, bags, XM radio, CB, better stop there, took 10MPG off by adding all that. I hate to say it Luther, now you have to beg for a ride!

Meesh you can ride with us anytime.

Dennis

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
How to go Meesh!!! If I am able to make it up to the next Cats-cade, you and I can saunter about on our scoots - to heck with the big guys. Good looking little bike you've got there. Who knows, you may want to graduate up to a maxi-scooter someday.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Meesh

Meesh for President.
Nothing to cover up, honest, smart, genuinely nice, not opinionated, welcomes new ideas, not self serving, kind, generious, doesn't invade other country's under false pretense's and makes a mean chocolate chip cookie. Sure sounds like an uptick to me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts