GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Boss
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case you didn't read the entire thread - here's a new one.

When: This Saturday, March 14th - (weather permitting)
Where: Meet at Rivertowne BBQ in Ozark, AR
Time: 11:15-11:30

For what? What else - eat some great BBQ, meet some great people, and ride great roads.

We'll be coming from Bentonville, so if anyone wants to meet up and ride with us, pm or email myself or Loren [email protected]. We won't be taking 540/71 down.

After lunch, we'll figure out who wants to do what, and go from there.

Please RSVP - I like to give Kevin at Rivertowne a "heads up" if possible, when there's a group of us coming.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
ummmmm BBQ...I wish but some of us lucky ones are still working...ya'll enjoy the grub!

·
The Boss
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
I can't make it so yall eat some BBQ for me. I stumbled into a little BBQ joint in Pangburn today. Holy cow! it was good. If the boss ain't looking again tomorrow I might sneak back up there around noon and see what the name of the place was. It's on the corner of hwy 16 and 110, says BBQ on the sign.:lol::lol:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
I can't make it so yall eat some BBQ for me. I stumbled into a little BBQ joint in Pangburn today. Holy cow! it was good. If the boss ain't looking again tomorrow I might sneak back up there around noon and see what the name of the place was. :lol::lol:
a new place??

are you sharing, or is this a one private??

Laura will have a monthly ride, meet, and eat

maybe you can hit another one some time

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
To all that may be going...not sure if anyone is checking the board this morning. Got called to work today and will not be able to show up in Ozark.:x All work and not enough play, makes for a very, very $4!tty day!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts