GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen it on another state board or two, but I was just wondering if any of the other Arkansas riders would be interested in having a little greet & eat sometime? (WHEN THE WEATHER GETS WARMER!) I was thinking about a Saturday rendevous at Fayetteville, Ozark, or something along those lines for some BBQ? No big deal just thought it would be a good excuse for a ride sometime in the near future. (like we need an excuse to ride!)

Stephen

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have seen it on another state board or two, but I was just wondering if any of the other Arkansas riders would be interested in having a little greet & eat sometime? (WHEN THE WEATHER GETS WARMER!) I was thinking about a Saturday rendevous at Fayetteville, Ozark, or something along those lines for some BBQ? No big deal just thought it would be a good excuse for a ride sometime in the near future. (like we need an excuse to ride!)

Stephen
Sounds good to me.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sounds like FUN.....count us in

Take Care
Mike

·
Registered
858 Posts
Sounds good to me! Getting tired of my only rides being 80 miles a day to work and back.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Just send out a PM to everyone?

If I'm off (from work) I'll make and try to drag others up, over or what have you.

Place, Day, time.

I'm Free!
Bobalou

·
The Boss
1,289 Posts
Yes, absolutely. We're in, if we're home. In Key West right now until the end of March.

Karen

Well hurry up! Rivertowne in Ozark is waiting :yes1:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well Laura...sounds like we know where we should meet and you'll get no argument from me! Would everyone like to set a date prior to the Rogers Gathering?

·
The Boss
1,289 Posts
OK - how about Saturday, March 14th. (weather permitting) - plan on being at Rivertowne BBQ in Ozark around 11:15-11:30. We can decide on a ride, if people want to, afterwards.

We're coming from Centerton, so if those on the way would like to meet somewhere, let me know. We won't be taking I540/71.

PM or email me: [email protected]

·
Registered
880 Posts
Hey Boss,
We've got a Wedding to attend in Indiana/Lousiville on Saturday. Maybe next time. Will check back on this site time to time since the weather is getting right.
Bobalou

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK - how about Saturday, March 14th. (weather permitting) - plan on being at Rivertowne BBQ in Ozark around 11:15-11:30. We can decide on a ride, if people want to, afterwards.

We're coming from Centerton, so if those on the way would like to meet somewhere, let me know. We won't be taking I540/71.

I'm There!

·
Registered
243 Posts

Bummer! :-( We won't be back until the end of March. Guess we'll just have to wait for Rogers. See you guys in April!

Karen

1 - 19 of 19 Posts