GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all say about a get together sometime in the near future? Probably somewhere along the Wasatch Front- Provo to Ogden maybe? Toss out some ideas, I know everyone won't be able to make it on any given day so let's hear your ideas.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I'm in Jimmy, give me a call and we can talk and I'm willing and able to help with the planing.....

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm in just let me know.........Ron

·
Registered
277 Posts
What do you all say about a get together sometime in the near future? Probably somewhere along the Wasatch Front- Provo to Ogden maybe? Toss out some ideas, I know everyone won't be able to make it on any given day so let's hear your ideas.
Pooch, Let me know when and I will try to make it. After April 10, I will be a free man. I am retiring.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Pooch call me too

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update:

The dates I'm throwing out is 26th of April or 3rd of May. Time is 1:00 PM at the Black Bear Diner 1966 East 9400 South in Sandy, Utah. http://goo.gl/maps/nvRvi If either of the is best for you, post up and we go with the majority. I would like to know by the 12th so I can let them know how many to expect. If you know someone who doesn't monitor this board, please pass the word. Just trying to put names to faces of the members. Hope to see lots of new faces!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
26th is good

·
Registered
277 Posts
The dates I'm throwing out is 26th of April or 3rd of May. Time is 1:00 PM at the Black Bear Diner 1966 East 9400 South in Sandy, Utah. http://goo.gl/maps/nvRvi If either of the is best for you, post up and we go with the majority. I would like to know by the 12th so I can let them know how many to expect. If you know someone who doesn't monitor this board, please pass the word. Just trying to put names to faces of the members. Hope to see lots of new faces!
I can make either day. Just let me know.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Meet & greet

Jimmy, I'll have to play it by ear, I have my grandson that is in the Navy coming in on his way to Texas for training that week. But I'll try to make it.....Bobby

·
Registered
809 Posts
Hey Pooch sounds like a fun get together. I would like to be there but I am going with some riders to the Moab car show on the 26th, and will be at the ERC course in SLC on May 3rd so I guess that puts me out of it. I wish I had seen this earlier though. You guys all have some fun for me and we will catch you next time.

David

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Date change

The weather is supposed to be better in May so it will be on the 3rd of May, same time same place.

·
Registered
277 Posts
date change

The weather is supposed to be better in May so it will be on the 3rd of May, same time same place.
That works for me.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts