• Both GWRRA and HRCA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,622 Posts
I know what I'd choose: GWRRA. Because I've participated and started a Chapter. I like Wings - nothing against other bikes but I'm just not interested. You need to decide what works best for you in your area.

I got the HRCA thing free for a year with my new Wing. The manual said I had to call but somehow I got joined up anyway. I haven't even bothered reading through the stuff they sent me so I can't comment on that. I don't plan on bothering with that.

Try out what's local and see what you like. Don't let the killjoys/complainers convince you of anything. Not all GWRRA Chapters are the same even though some try to paint the whole organization with their local problems. If you go to a gathering and don't like it, you never need to go again. :wink:

Oh, and I hope to see you at Wing Ding next year! :D

Edit: That reminded me - it's because of my GWRRA membership and participation that I've met so many people - including a couple who open up the doors to their home for me to stay when I'm in their town and who are doing that again so I have a place to stay for Wing Ding 29. I consider myself lucky to have met so many great people. 8)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts