GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
welcome to the forum. Where are you from?

·
Registered
461 Posts
What size were you when it fit well? One manufacture's 2XL is very different than another's. Makes it hard buying used jackets without trying them one. One review on their website said the 2XL fit great and he was 6'3" and 235lbs. I'd think it should fit a 270-280lb guy but they are made different.
Dan

·
Registered
461 Posts
Do you find both of your jackets you are selling to fit the same and if not what are the differences?
Dan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What size were you when it fit well? One manufacture's 2XL is very different than another's. Makes it hard buying used jackets without trying them one. One review on their website said the 2XL fit great and he was 6'3" and 235lbs. I'd think it should fit a 270-280lb guy but they are made different.
Dan
Dan, I'm 6'2" and 290. It fit pretty good but was a little tight for me in the mid section. It should fit someone in the 275 and down range.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you find both of your jackets you are selling to fit the same and if not what are the differences?
Dan
Dan
Ihave had the Milwuakee leather jacket for a couple years. It fit me well when I weighed about 260 or 270.( now 290) I have a Tourmaster multi function jacket that has become my favorite riding jacket and the wife wants the closet cleaned out of the ones I don't use. The Milwaukee jacket fits me without the liner but I used it for cold weather.
Thanks
Arden

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ihave had the Milwuakee leather jacket for a couple years. It fit me well when I weighed about 260 or 270.( now 290) I have a Tourmaster multi function jacket that has become my favorite riding jacket and the wife wants the closet cleaned out of the ones I don't use. The Milwaukee jacket fits me without the liner but I used it for cold weather.
Thanks
Arden
FYI, the camera casts weird shadows on the posted picture, the coat is like new.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts