GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a Gerbing's heated jacket liner. I've had it for three winters (I think). I haven't worn it much since I live in Southern California and I don't commute to work so it's been used for LD rides.

Sizing - it's a 52 chest and 36 sleeve. It fit me very well when I was a 52" chest, 46" waist, and 34/35" sleeve length.

This is not the new microwire style liner - it's the older version with the larger wires. That doesn't bother me, though - the only reason I'm selling it is that I've lost weight and it's too big for me now.

Oh, price. I just checked eBay and this model sells for $139 new (free shipping) so I'll let mine go for $99.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jeramy:

Unfortunately, I don't. The controller is a permanent mount and is waiting for me to get a liner that fits me.

That 52/36 liner sure is nice…would do a good job keeping you warm in those cold TO temps!

Don't let my Southern California location fool ya — I went to college at Mt Allison out in New Brunswick. It wasn't as cold as Upper Canada but it still got pretty darned cold!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think I need to go to my local dealer & see if this size will fit me, as I know sometimes Gerbings sizing is a little weird

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I need to go to my local dealer & see if this size will fit me, as I know sometimes Gerbings sizing is a little weird
Understood. If the dealer doesn't have it in stock, no worries.

If my jacket doesn't fit, I'll refund the purchase price.

How does that sit with you?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.