Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies Riding Jacket and Riding Jeans

Could not get my wife interested in riding, so we are selling her gear.

I have a womens Joe Rocket Atomic 4.0 purple and black. Zip out liner and vented. Size XL. This jacket does run small, my wife usually wears medium jackets. The sides have adjustable straps and so does the back to give a custom fit. Only one year old and pristine shape.

I have a pair of "Diamond Gusset" riding jeans. Womens 10x30. Only 1 year old, mint condition. Womens are darker blue in pictures.

Price is $60.00 each item plus shipping. I will only charge you what it costs me and I won't quote shipping costs. I am honest and have these items reasonably priced. Also listed locally as well.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Sent PM on Jeans

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could not get my wife interested in riding, so I am selling our gear and moving on.
I have a Joe Rocket Ballistic 5.0 Touring Jacket. Zip out Liner, fully vented, Red and Black. Size large. Excellent condition.

A womens Joe Rocket Atomic 4.0 purple and black. Zip out liner and vented. Size XL. This jacket does run small, my wife usually wears medium jackets. The sides have adjustable straps and so does the back to give a custom fit. Only one year old and pristine shape.

I have a pair of "Diamond Gusset" riding jeans. Womens 10x30. Only 1 year old, mint condition. Womens are darker blue in pictures.

Price is $60.00 each item plus shipping. I will only charge you what it costs me and I won't quote shipping costs. I am honest and have these items reasonably priced. Also listed locally as well.
Thanks
Mens Jeans Sold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.